Dr. Dinesh Shah, MD, FACC is an experienced entrepreneur, leader, futurist, and scholar in the fields of healthcare technology and clinical medicine. Combined with 25 years of experience as an interventional cardiologist, Dinesh has spearheaded the development of transformative healthcare innovations, including:
- Co-Inventor & Medical Director, Envision Scientific. Developed the first polymer-free drug eluding stent in the world. Patent-pending nanotechnology coated stent which converts to bare metal within eight months.
- Chief Medical Officer, Concept Medical. Developed the first and only drug eluding balloon in the world. Currently working with a world‐renowned private equity firm to bring this technology to the United States.
- Co-Founder & Medical Director, Real3D. Developing next-generation polymer-based materials for medical applications using 3D printing.
- Served as Director of strategic planning CV institute DMC Hospitals
- In addition to these ventures, Dinesh serves as Board Member, AmeriCares Asia, Gujarat Cancer Research Institute; Founder & Chairperson, Global Care Foundation and Board Member, Geetmala Foundation of Michigan.
- Founder & Editor-In-Chief, Journal of Digital Healthcare
- Dinesh also has Board Certifications from the American Board of Interventional Cardiology, American Board of Cardiovascular Disease, and American Board of Internal Medicine. His current affiliation is with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI.
- Dinesh currently resides in Troy, Michigan with his wife, and is a proud father of two children who live and work in New York City.